How to apply to Wits
Only online applications are accepted.
Visit the Online Application Portal and complete these steps:
- Complete your details as prompted on the site.
- Go to “Study Choices” and select your programme
- Proceed to “Academic Program” and select:
BAC01 – Master of Management
- Under Academic Plan select: Programme Name
Please ensure that all information is correct and that you have uploaded everything on this checklist.
- Online application
- Copies of all degree certificates
- Academic transcripts in English
- SAQA Evaluation certificate (for international students)
SAQA Help desk: 012 431-5070 or click here
- CV including work history to substantiate work experience, including:
• Name of employer
• Dates of employment; start - end
• Contact details of superior/s
• Position held
• Main responsibilities
- Letter of motivation in support of application
- Proof of English language proficiency (for students who have not studied at tertiary level in English)
- Non-refundable fee of R200
- Study Permit if studying in South Africa for more than 90 days, or Visitor’s Permit if studying in South Africa for less than 90 days.
- Click here and complete and submit the form that downloads
A R15 000 minimum deposit will be required upon acceptance of a place on the programme
Words from our Alumni
Disclaimer: Cancellation of programmes by WBS
WBS is entitled to cancel or change the date of delivery of a programme without notice and for any reason without incurring any liability to individuals who have applied or are enrolled on the programme or any funders of such individuals (“participants” or “funders of participants”).
Without derogating from the aforesaid, and insofar as it possible, WBS will provide the participants or funders of the participants with 30 (thirty days) days written notice of any cancellation or changes in the dates of delivery of the programme.
Insofar as the programme is cancelled or rescheduled prior to delivery of the programme then in that event the participants and funders of the participants will not be charged the full programme fees.