Accelerated Leaders in Digital Business
This programme follows on from the Emerging Leaders in Digital Business but can be done independently for those seeking intermediate digital business content, and those for whom more advanced leadership issues are at play. Available in Durban
24 days spread over seven weeks.
Ideal for advancing talent, middle and senior managers, established high potentials, and established specialists.
- Digital Technology Fundamentals (overview of core digital technologies)
- Leadership in the Digital Age, focused on servant leadership, leadership for accountability & high performance, lean leadership and leadership and diversity
- Customer Experience Management (unless done before, in which case credit is granted, and Digitalising Operations will be offered as an alternative)
- Digital Transformation and Change Management
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Strategy in the Digital Age
As a manager or professional, the Accelerated Leaders in Digital Business programme will equip you to play a role in transforming your organisation, team(s) and career using digital-era models and knowledge.
Your organisation will benefit by expanding its talent base of managers who are able to understand and lead digital business projects, and who are able to practice management and leadership skills that are appropriately honed for the digital age.
Kholeka Vikilahle +27 11 717 3369 or DBOE.firstname.lastname@example.org
This short course is accredited by the university in accordance with its statutory mandate. It does not lead to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).