WBS offers MBA Scholarships!
The WBS MBA scholarships are open to all successful applicants of the full-time MBA programme who meet certain scholarship criteria.
The criteria is as follows:
- Only MBA full time students who have already received their offers from WBS are eligible to apply
- Previously disadvantaged South African students will receive preference
- Students will also qualify on the basis of Academic Merit
- Students must display the need and prove through the following:
- Provision of Bank Statement for the past three months
- Provision of confirmation letter of donor/employer stating that no sponsorship will be offered towards tuition fees
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a justification of financial need during individual interviews
- Scholarship applications are welcome from the 1st October until the 31st of October 2017
- Application must be send to MBAscholarships.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Person/Student number followed by the word Scholarships2018 must be indicated on the subject line (675789Scholarships2018)
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees at a value of R238 702
For further information please contact Tabea Radise on email@example.com or 0861 000 927
Scholarships will be announced at the end of 2017.