Become part of a network of active, innovative change makers that span every industry across the globe.
As a graduate of WBS, you become part of a broader WBS community of active and innovative changemakers. Our alumni network has been forged for half a century and spans every industry across the globe. We have the highest number of graduating MBAs in Africa (over 6 800 MBA graduates so far) and the highest number of CEOs in our alumni, more than any other business school in Africa.
Your journey with WBS is one of lifelong learning and holistic development. Join the WBS Alumni Network and draw from the community for inspiration, advancement, networking and career opportunities.
- Our alumni network has been forged for half a century and spans every industry across the globe.
- We have more CEOs in our alumni than any other business school in Africa.
- Wits Alumni ranked 32nd globally based on the number of alumni who go on to attain top executive positions around the world.
- As a WBS alumni you can draw from a large community for inspiration, advancement and networking.
- Reunions are important events for WBS students and our dedicated WBS Alumni Office will assist reunion organisers in planning and organising the event.
Class reunions are an opportunity to strengthen existing friendships, reunite with old friends, re-engage, form new alliances, expand your professional network and build exciting prospects for the future based on the common experience of the classroom. Reunions also afford you the opportunity to become involved in some of the projects, initiatives and developments that are taking place at your alma mater.
The WBS Alumni Office will work with your reunion organisers in the planning and co-ordination of your reunion so that it will be a fun, enjoyable and a memorable experience.
Download the WBS Guide to Organising your Class Reunion or contact Lebo Lethunya for further information on 011 717 3556 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WBS Alumni Association supports the WBS mission to be recognised worldwide as Africa’s premier business school. It upholds the WBS values as values of its alumni, which are: academic excellence; critical, creative and clarified thought leadership; personal accountability; a positive work ethic; mutual respect and support; the celebration, respect and recognition of diversity; and sensitivity to wider societal issues and a responsibility to society.
Our alumni committee memebers are:
- Terence Singh, Chairperson
- Margaret Fry, Treasurer
- Terence S Chauke
- Maurice Goodman
- Mahlatse Magagane-Letsoalo
- Monde Nyambe
- Mpho Sefalafala
- Lily Mitchell
Contact the WBS Alumni Chairperson, Terence Singh, on: email@example.com
Assist us in an effort to develop and sustain a relationship with you, by sending your full name/s and personal email address to Lebo Lethunya on 011 717 3556 or firstname.lastname@example.org